Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Congrats Growing Tree Class of 2008!

Way to go Bear...I can't believe that you are graduating from preschool...you are so ready for the fun and challenges that await you in kindergarten.  I have been blessed to be able to work down the hall from you for the last 5 years and if you think you have a transition to make when you go to kindergarten, I think I will have an even bigger one, because I will not get to see what you are doing all during your day or give you random hugs when I see you in the hall.  I have loved watching you play in the gym across from my office, swim like a fish(rotary breathing and all!), learn how to do the monkey bars in the upper playground, sled on the hill in the front of the Y....the list goes on and on.  However, I will be excited with you to see all the fun, new things kindergarten will bring...the bus to the Roscoe YMCA for after-care, new teachers, getting better and better at reading and writing...Kindergarten is going to be great!  I'm so proud of you---Love you Bear!

1 comment:

ctadhankins said...

I hadn't thought about what that will be like for you not to see her everyday once she's in Roscoe.. yikes. At least you still have Big A for a while.. we'll probably need therapy at some point...