Friday, December 19, 2008

Best Snow Day Movie...ever

The movie Beautiful Girls ranks right up there with the best movie to watch on a snow day or a snowy night (not for the kiddos of course!) I don't know why exactly I like it so much--it got average reviews back in 1996!!... Maybe it is because I am from a small town and can totally remember folks pulling into the Whiffle Tree with their snowmobiles and trucks with the snow plows attached...Maybe it is because there is a Neil Diamond Songfest at one point.... Maybe it is because I am reminded every time I see someone plow a driveway or lot how crazy with power they think they are..."watch out snow...I've got a plow and money to be made!)--whatever the case I rank this movie number one to watch on a snow filled day. What movies are your snow day/night movies?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorites minus the snow are Mystic Pizza and You've Got Mail...plus Beautiful Girls, I even have that soundtrack.