The great thing about a blog is that you can record little things that could potentially (and usually do) get lost in the day to day...here are a few funny things (or at least they struck me --Addie's mom) as funny things:
- While roasting hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire we had in the backyard this weekend...Addie looks at us and in all seriousness ask, "Are we camping?".
- This morning...when I emerged from the bathroom dressed and ready for work, Addie says very enthusiastically, "Mommy you are READY FOR WORK, you are ready to ROCK AND ROLL." Who wouldn't be ready to go to work with such cheer leading behind your efforts!
- Addie loves to play restaurant and was taking our orders this morning...after Chris ordered he asked her, "how long will that take, ma'am?"....without even turning around and again in a very serious I am a professional waitress voice Addie said, "It is gonna to be awhile".
3 comments:
Oh my gosh...I'm pissing my pants! And I just finished blogging a very similar type of post. LOVE IT.
I think it's a tie between the "camping" one and the "it's gonna be a while" one...both rank right up there with classic Addie moments in my book.
She is seriously a nut.
That's Addie all right. One minute she deserves to be hung by her toes from a tree in the front yard. The next, she's dropping funnies like that...
thankfully this morning she was in good shape, well-rested for the most part. Thankfully we can keep both girls going this week with bribes about all the fun they're going to have at Ele's house this weekend. She kills me...
I love those kind of "isms." And I think they are the kind of things the kids are going to love looking back at and reading when they are 25. :)
Post a Comment