Thursday, April 17, 2008

1/2 Great...1/2 Not so great

  • 1/2 Great:  Clare has been wanting to learn how to tie her shoes....and today much to the shock of Chris and I....she did it!!!  This was a skill that I didn't master until I was a first grader and was forced to learn because everyone was tired of tying my Buster Browns....I guess I just figured my children had my shoe lacing genes....guess not...so far Clare has Chris' 20/20 vision and aptitude for lacing her shoes!!!  Great job Clare Bear
  • 1/2 Not so great:  Addie woke up with an upset tummy that has turned into a full on puke fest this morning!  She and I have both changed clothes twice!  Currently she is resting on the couch--you know the set-up...sheet tucked into the cushions, bucket within arms reach....fun times.

3 comments:

Megz said...

Yay Clare Bear!!!

Sorry to read about Addie...I know all too well what that scene looks like, sheets, bucket and all.
Poor lil thing. If it's what was going round these parts a few weeks ago, though, it should be MUCH better by the time she goes to bed tonight.
Hugs to my little peanut!

Dina said...

Hi Ann! Thanks for the kind words on my blog. I, too, feel like I know you well through my friendship with Meg & Brian. Funny how that happens, huh? I kind of feel like saying, "Hey, we should really get together more often!" Hopefully we will get the opportunity to hang out more in the future. Until then, here's to clean clothes and healthy kids! :)

ctadhankins said...

It's Monday now and Addie still keeps saying "My tummy hoorts..." Poor Big A. She's hanging in though. She invited me to the party Saturday morning when she blew some explosive diarrhea all over my warmup pants. Ugh... that smell. Yikes.