Again I have been delinquent in publishing! We had a great time in Florida--we drove straight through on the way down and surprised the girls with a quick morning at the Magic Kingdom before heading down to see Chris' Aunt at Indian Rocks Beach. Although we were exhausted by the time we reached the beach...it was worth seeing how surprised/confused they were when they saw the Magic Kingdom sign as Chris told them we must have taken a wrong turn on the way to Granny Annie's!We had a fabulous time visiting at the beach and then drove back to Orlando to meet the Heiler's and Janecek's for a good ol' 3 family vacation--we also managed to sneak in a Princess breakfast at Epcot with the Landon's of Beloit before meeting up with everyone else. We did the parks--some days just our family, some days all 13 of us! It was a great trip and I whole heartily admit that I love Disney World...I know, I know say what you will....but when you walk down main street at the Magic Kingdom and hear the piped in music something in me changes... it lets me be 6 again and get excited about seeing a dressed up Mouse and his friends! So yes...it is a lot of money...yes... it is full of people (quite possibly some of the best people watching)...yes my kids may not remember everything they saw.....yes the Small World song will be stuck in your head until New Year's Eve....but there is still something magical about Disney(or they drug the water....but I am sticking to the magical part!)
The whole group at Animal Kingdom!

Nemo
Getting Ready for the Princess Breakfast in Norway

Meeting Ariel in her "land" outfit!
The front of the monorail ride with the driver!

Clare got to dance with the High School Musical Performers!
Swan Boat races anyone??? I know you are jealous...it was 102 that day and we had to wear the life jackets!
1 comment:
Does Ariel look super creepy to you or is it just me?!?! Looks like a GREAT time :)
Post a Comment