As if I needed another reality show to watch/Tivo...I try to limit myself to only a few, but once I watch I am usually hooked--The Amazing Race, Survivor, The Real Housewives of both L.A. and New York,etc., etc., but I have to admit that I had never really watched America's Next Top Model (ANTM)...until this season...the girl below Analeigh Tipton is my cousin. Her grandmother and my grandmother were first cousins--Analeigh lives in California--I have not met her but I have spent the day with her mother in Napa sipping wine and going to dinner and her Aunt and now late grandmother live(d) in Rockford, so distant but not so distant. So far she has done well and it has been fun to have a link to someone on the show. If you are at all interested tune in at 7:00p.m. central on the CW network on Wednesday evenings. Obviously I was not blessed with the long lengthy leg genes :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment