Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Times on the 4th of July

We had great weather and great times in Door County over the 4th of July weekend! We had fun times playing with cousins--throwing rocks into the water, riding ponies (that weren't attached to a ring!), parade watching, all-terrain bike riding (see pic below!), rock painting, playing at Plum Loco Farm, pancake eating, canoe riding and some beautiful sunsets! I also managed to get my longest run (5 miles) and ride (22 miles) in to date--which helped make up for the wonderful food and beverages I consumed! We are refueling, detoxing and doing laundry before we hit the road for another fun time with the Hankins/Richards in Michigan....from one side of the lake to the other....here we come!


Jesse James, Spice and Junie

Always prepared with her ear protectors!
Look out Danica!
hours of fun with old boards and rocks!
This would have never happened a year ago...she also fed the goats and horses...btw...the pig's name was Roger...seriously Roger???They look so serious...they are actually trying to recall how to "play" checkers!
Tending to her Flowers!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi!! I think that there is not enough rock painting in the world! How fun!! Great pictures, and seriously, I'm in love with "Roger"! Congrats to you on your run and ride - AWESOME work!!! When you want to run a few miles with me let me know, I'd love your company!!