Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm looking forward to....

this view in less than two weeks...it will be slightly different as my parents have moved a 1/4 mile down the bluff....but give or take a tree here or there....it will be generally the same! Other fun 4th of July Door County events:
  • 27th Annual Sevastopol FFA Dairy Breakfast---yum!
  • Golf at the Orchards and wine after at Simon Creek with Chris, Sara and Braxton
  • Egg Harbor 4th of July Parade
  • White Fish Dunes State Park
  • lunch/shopping with Sara and my mom...maybe if we are lucky carrot cake from here
  • General relaxation and watching the kids play with their cousins
  • Boat rides to search for buried treasures (okay so jewels from Oriental Trader stuffed in the sand...but it is exciting!)
  • Hopefully getting in some longer runs and rides (I'm putting this in here to hold myself to it!)--plus half the stuff (read: more than half) I have listed involves food and drinking....so I have to get out on the bike or put some miles on my running shoes!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I always list running on my to do list when I have a lot of yummy food and drink activities - because the more you run the more you can eat and drink! :) Enjoy!

ctadhankins said...

Amen on all of the above. Can't wait either.
I would add one thing to the 'looking forward to' list:
Riding and running with my wife!